Wolfie the Wonder Horse!

Wolfie the Wonder Horse!
Wolfie, 24/02/08

Friday 21 May 2010

Bath Time

I bathed Buttons today. It was still really hot at 2pm when I got to the yard, so I thought I would have enough time to do Buttons. He was really good, just using buckets of water and a sponge. It's the hose he doesn't like, not the water. There's nothing really that phases Buttons at all, but he's scared of the actual hose pipe itself and he's nervous of you sweeping or skipping out around him. I often wonder if someone's chased him at some point. He was bathed with tea tree and aloe vera horse shampoo, just to try and get rid of some of the residual scurf from his winter coat. He shines up like a little conker. The weather is supposed to remain hot over the weekend, so Wolfie's next.

2 comments:

Helen C said...

Wee Buttons looks so different without his forelock fringe! He looks lovely all clean and his hair looks so fluffy!! Wolfie Woo next!

clairesgarden said...

bath's all round, abbey had her's this morning.
I'm off for one now too!