Wolfie the Wonder Horse!

Wolfie the Wonder Horse!
Wolfie, 24/02/08

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!!







Some very wet Christmas photographs!  Santa came to Wolfie and the ponies....the stockings obviously worked.  I hung them up, took a few photos and then went down to Wolfie's stable to give him his carrot.  When I came back, the stockings had gone.  Honey was standing in the stable.  I went in and looked over the partition and there was Buttons trying to rake through the stockings, having pulled them both off the door.  There was nothing in them, he obviously wasn't patient enough to wait until Santa had been!

Wolfie has become very itchy over the last few days and last night he was getting quite distressed.  I can't see anything on his coat, but I put Deosect on him last night and tomorrow he's getting clipped and bathed.  Poor Wolfie.  Nothing has changed in his diet or routine and he's recently had a worm count done which was fine.  I turned him out without his rug today and I thought the first thing he would want to do would be to roll, but he didn't which I thought was quite strange.

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas!

1 comment:

jc said...

Hi Cat, just left a reply to you on Major's blog. Also, just to say that pinworm did not show in Major's worm counts.